|OPTIONAL ACTIVITY (not included in the package price)||
|Activities||Buy pasalubong, Normal Caving, Sagada Town Tour, Spelunking, Sunrise Viewing, Trekking|
|Destination||Echo Valley, Hanging Coffins, Kiltepan, Lake Danum, Pongas Falls, Sagada, Mountain Province, St. Mary’s Chruch, Sumaguing Cave|
PRIVATE TOUR RATES
**Private tour – exclusive to your group and you can choose your preferred travel date.
|No. of persons in a group||Price per person|
|Group of 12||Php 2,450|
|Group of 11||Php 2,650|
|Group of 10||Php 2,800|
|Group of 9||Php 3,000|
|Group of 8||Php 3,250|
|Group of 7||Php 3,600|
|Group of 6||Php 4,000|
|Group of 5||Php 4,600|
|Group of 4||Php 5,750|
|Group of 3||Php 7,700|
|Group of 2||Php 11,500|
|Solo Traveler||Php 23,000|
|9:00 PM||Pick up at desired pick up point within Metro Manila|
|10:00 PM||Estimated time of departure from Manila|
|6:00 AM||Estimated time of Arrival in Banaue|
|Breakfast (on guest’s account)|
|Banaue Rice Terraces View Point|
|7:30 AM||Estimated time of departure to Sagada|
|10:30 AM||Estimated time of arrival in Sagada – check in – freshen up|
|12:00 PM||Lunch (on guest’s account)|
|2:00 PM||Lumiang cave / Burial cave – Spelunking at Sumaging cave|
|4:30 AM||Wake up Call|
|4:45 AM||Kiltepan View Point/ picnic area – Sunrise|
|8:00 AM||Start of Town Tour – Saint Mary the Virgin Church , Echo Valley , Hanging coffins , Piled coffins , Lake Danum, Souvenir hunt|
|11:00 AM||Check out ; Lunch|
|1:00 PM||Estimated time of departure|
|4:30 PM||Drop at Philippine Highest Point|
|6:30 PM||Estimated Time of Departure from Baguio|
|11:30 PM||Estimated time of arrival Manila|
** Time indicated is an estimate.
** Itinerary is just a guide. Order of activities may change depending on circumstances.
1. Rate is on a per person basis.
2. Three (3) years old and above is considered adult.
3. Registered participants are required to pay a reservation fee of P500 per person.
4. Remaining balance is payable on the day of the tour.
5. Confirmed reservations are non-refundable but it can be transferrable to the third party who are not yet registered in the said tour designated by the client and it should be advised at least seven (7) days before the travel date.
6. The company has the right to cancel any tour that does not reach the required minimum number of participants. You may opt to reschedule or we may offer a cancellation with full refund.
7 Tours may be altered, re-scheduled or cancelled due to hazardous conditions, uncontrollable circumstances or any fortuitous event which may arise.
8. Particpants must be at the pickup point on or before the designated time.
9. Payment will be forfeited if the participant/s will not be able to join the trip on the scheduled date due to personal reason.