- Echo Valley
- Family friendly
- Hanging Coffins
- Lake Danum
- Pongas Falls
- St. Mary’s Church
- Strawberry Farm La Trinidad
- Sumaguing Cave
If there’s one thing Sagada is famous for, it’s the Hanging Coffins, This is a traditional way of burying people. You will see the unique hanging coffin as you traverse in the Echo Valley with the company of our local tour guide. Not only that, Sagada is also famous for spelunking, trekking and scenic view of the mountains and trees. End your day of adventure as you watch the sunset at Lake Danum and start off the day while watching the magical sunrise at Mt. Kiltepan. Sagada can be everything an adventurer and a nature lover yearns.
|Roundtrip private van transfer (Manila – Banaue – Sagada – Baguio – Manila) inclusive of Diesel /Driver /Toll Fees / Parking Fee|
|Complete Tours in Sagada as per itinerary|
|Trek guide at / Bomod – ok Falls|
|All Fees (Entrance fees, Environmental fees and Permits)|
|Transfers to all sites (including the jeep to Kiltepan)|
|Driver / Tour Coordinator|
|2 nights accommodation in a lodge / inn with private CR|
|Normal Caving / Spelunking at Sumaguing Cave|
(not included in the package price)
|Cave Connection at Lumiang to Sumaguing Cave (Php 400 per person)|
|Orange Picking (entrance fee at Php 50 per person ; oranges at Php 60 per kilo ) (seasonal)|
|Strawberry picking at Strawberry Farm La Trinidad ( Php 500 per kilo) (seasonal)|
|Package Exclusions||All meals|
|Activities||Buy pasalubong, Normal Caving, Sagada Town Tour, Spelunking, Sunrise Viewing, Trekking|
|Destination||Echo Valley, Hanging Coffins, Kiltepan, Lake Danum, Pongas Falls, Sagada, Mountain Province, St. Mary’s Chruch, Strawberry Farm La Trinidad, Sumaguing Cave|
Joiners Tour Rates
** Tour schedule trip every Thursday to Sunday departing Manila every Thursday at 9:00PM
|No. of persons in a room||Price per person|
|4 persons and above in a room||Php 2,990 / person|
|3 persons in a room||Php 3,290 / person|
|2 persons in a room||Php 3,490 / person|
|1 person in a room||Php 3,990 / person|
Private Tour Rates
** Tour is exclusive to a group and can choose the preferred travel date.
|No. of persons in a group||Price per person|
|Group of 12||Php 3,000|
|Group of 11||Php 3,100|
|Group of 10||Php 3,300|
|Group of 9||Php 3,600|
|Group of 8||Php 4,050|
|Group of 7||Php 4,550|
|Group of 6||Php 5,200|
|Group of 5||Php 6,100|
|Group of 4||Php 7,450|
|Group of 3||Php 10,000|
|Group of 2||Php 14,200|
|Solo Traveler||Php 28,900|
|8:00 PM||Meet up at Mcdonald’s Centris (Mcdo beside BMW) / SM North / Trinoma|
|9:00 PM||Estimated time of departure in Manila|
|6:00 AM||Estimated time of arrival in Banaue|
|Banaue Rice Terraces Viewpoint|
|7:30 AM||Estimated time of departure from Banaue to Sagada|
|Estimated time of arrival in Sagada|
|Check in; Rest|
|2:00 PM||Normal Caving|
|Optional: Cave Connection (4 hours spelunking)|
|5:00 PM onwards||Back to lodging; Wash up; Rest; Dinner; Free time|
|6:30 AM||Call time|
|7:30 AM||Town Tour (St. Mary the Virgin Church, Echo Valley, Hanging Coffins)|
|9:00 AM||Ride to Bomod-ok Falls|
|9:30 AM||Start of trek|
|10:30 AM||Estimated time of arrival at the falls (Swimming ; Picture Taking)|
|11:30 AM||Trek back|
|2:30 PM||Back to accommodation|
|4:30 PM||Lake Danum ; Sunset Viewing|
|6:30 PM||Back to accommodation|
|4:00 AM||Wake up Call|
|4:30 AM||Kiltepan View Point; Sunrise Viewing|
|6:30 AM||Back to hotel|
|8:00 AM||Check out|
|Estimated time of departure|
|11:00 AM||Lunch along Halsema Road|
|12:30 PM||Drop by at Philippine Highest Point|
|2:30 PM||Estimated time of arrival in La Trinidad Strawberry Farm|
|3:30 PM||Estimated time of departure from Baguio to Manila|
|10:00 PM||Estimated time of arrival in Manila|
- Rate is on a per person basis.
- Three (3) years old and above is considered adult.
- All slots are on a first reservation, first – serve basis.
- Registered participants are required to pay a reservation fee of Php 500 per person.
- Remaining balance is payable on the day of the tour.
- Confirmed reservations are non-refundable but it can be transferable to the third party who are not yet registered in the said tour designated by the client and it should be advised at least seven (7) days before the travel date.
- The company has the right to cancel any tour that does not reach the required minimum number of participants. You may opt to reschedule or we may offer a cancellation with full refund.
- Tours may be altered, re-scheduled or cancelled due to hazardous conditions, uncontrollable circumstances or any fortuitous event which may arise.
- Participants must be at the pickup point on or before the designated time.
- A 30 minutes grace period will be given to the participant/s. The company has the right to depart after the 30 minutes grace period.
- Payment will be forfeited if the participant/s will not be able to join the trip on the scheduled date due to personal reason.